Now you can design large and complex assemblies faster.
Watch a recorded webcast by Autodesk industry expert Daryl Corelli and learn the best tips and tricks to achieve better performance in the design of large assemblies. Discover the right tactics that combine for the best large assembly design experience using Autodesk® Inventor® and Autodesk® Vault software.
Learn how to:
- use Autodesk Inventor 64-bit support to manage massive assemblies while minimising performance problems resulting from disk access
- temporarily remove unwanted items to reduce working file sizes with flexible visibility options and level-of-detail capability
- simplify your models with Inventor shrinkwrap capabilities
- use modeling best practices such as skeletal modeling, top-down and bottom-up design
- manage large amounts of data with Autodesk Vault
- fly through and detect collisions with Autodesk® Navisworks®
Watch the webcast today and learn how you can streamline the way you work with large assemblies.
Simply fill the short form below. You will then receive an email with the link to the webcast.