Accelerate your design reviews on your desktop with Autodesk® Design Review software. It’s the free*, all-digital way to view, mark up, print and track changes to Autodesk 2D and 3D design files, without the original design software. Work with a wide variety of file formats, including DWF™ and DWFx, DWG™ and DXF™ (requires installation of free DWG TrueView™ software) and Adobe PDF, as well as several image file types including .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .pcx, .pct, .png, .rlc, .tga, .tif, .mil, .cal and more.
- Increase efficiency – Use intuitive tools to measure, mark up and review 2D and 3D designs on the desktop.
- Enhance communication – Share changes with your extended team and stakeholders, even if they don’t have the original design software.
- Reduce costs – Eliminate paper and avoid misunderstandings.
- Improved performance – Take advantage of enhanced features and tools for DWF Viewer and Volo View users.
- View – Open and view high-resolution drawings, maps and models.
- Measure – Measure parts, areas, surfaces and dimensions for more accurate communication.
- Mark up and annotate – Add comments, information and suggestions for design changes to 2D and 3D files.
- Track and import changes – Manage, track and round-trip changes into the original design software to complete the review cycle.
- Print – Experience the same print fidelity as the original design software.
* Free products are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user licence agreement that accompanies download of the software.