Need help explaining and differentiating your products? Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher software is innovative, easy-to-use technical documentation software for creating amazing 2D printed and 3D interactive product documentation. Inventor Publisher can help to increase your competitive advantage by reducing technical documentation and service costs, accelerating time to market and improving your customers’ experience with your products, even before they purchase.
Inventor Publisher Overview Video
Learn how Autodesk Inventor Publisher can transform your 3D CAD data into compelling technical documents.
View the Inventor Publisher Gallery
Simplify the creation of technical manuals, assembly instructions, user guides and other interactive technical communication with our easy-to-use Import-Author-Publish solution.
- Maximise your return on CAD – Now anyone in your organisation can turn CAD data into compelling content that differentiates your products.
- Import multi-CAD data – Import 3D data from Autodesk® Inventor®, Fusion DWG, Autodesk® 123D™, SolidWorks®, Google SketchUp, CATIA®, UG NX®, ProENGINEER®, DWG®, DWF®, STEP, IGES, FBX, OBJ and SAT software, as well as 2D blocks from AutoCAD® software files.
- Explain your products visually – Tell the complete story of your product with interactive animation, annotations, dimensions, details, BOM tables and more.
- Launch sooner – Associative updates with Inventor and Microsoft® Word® enable you to start product documentation earlier and work concurrently with engineering.
- Engage your customers – Publish to a revolutionary new mobile format or directly to video, Adobe® Flash® technology, MP4, WMV, 3D PDF, SVG, Word and Microsoft® PowerPoint® software.
Free Inventor Publisher Mobile App
With the free* mobile app, you can publish interactive, 3D assembly instructions directly to your mobile device. Field technicians, sales teams and customers can have the information they need right at their fingertips.
App Store | Android Market
* Free products are subject to the terms and conditions of the end-user licence and services agreement that accompanies the software.