Built for the needs of architects, engineers and their project stakeholders, BIM 360 Team gives design teams a central location to communicate, view, markup and review 2D and 3D project design files from anywhere—simply using a web browser or a mobile device.
- Centralise project information - Communicate as a team in one location. BIM 360 Team provides one online workspace for all project team members, helping distributed teams stay connected and organised at all times.
- Connect the entire design team - Extend the ability to view, comment and markup design models to all team members, not just design authors. Simplify the review process and eliminate the need to email or file transfer large sets of data.
- Accelerate decision making - Easily provide or solicit feedback with comment and markup tools. Redline drawings, comment on complex 3D models and keep an organised record of all project feedback
- Review in real-time - Hold live review sessions with built-in browser sharing. Multi-user real-time review facilitates more informed decision making, leading to faster approvals from clients, stakeholders and design partners.
- Track the design process - Version history and control ensures that every design discipline has access to the latest information. Easily access all historical design iterations and rest assured that no file version is lost or overwritten throughout the life of a project.
- Access anywhere - All team members can access critical project information from anywhere—within a web browser or mobile device.