Get the greatest return on your software investment, faster, by building your knowledge in the areas you need the most at an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC).
- Increase your competitiveness
- Find out about the latest productivity features
- Learn best practices
- Develop the skills you need to make the most of your Autodesk software
- Prepare for Certification Exams
At an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre, you can:
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Receive Autodesk recommended content from Autodesk Official Training Guides (courseware books)
- Get your hands on sample projects and exercises that emphasise real-world application
- Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
- Meet at a time that’s convenient or sign up for custom on-site training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognised in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility.
AIA Continuing Education Providers
Many ATC courses are accepted by professional associations, including the American Institute of Architects (AIA). Ask your local Autodesk ATC about earning credits for mandatory Continuing Education classes and other professional development programmes.