Terms & Conditions
When customers renew their existing maintenance plan or subscription, they are eligible for a 50% discount on select Autodesk collaboration, simulation and mobility products.
- What is the Autodesk FY17 Q2 Global Field Promotion (GFP)?
Customers who renew an annual or multi-year maintenance plan or subscription contract between May 7, 2016 and - July 22, 2016 (dates inclusive) are eligible to receive a discount of up to 50% on suggested retail price for annual subscriptions or products (with the purchase of annual maintenance plans) as applicable. Complete list of qualifying products in available in question #4.
- Where can customers learn more about subscription options?
Customers can go to www.autodesk.com/subscription for more information about subscription.
- What countries are eligible to participate?
This offer is available in European Economic Area and Switzerland.
- What products are eligible for the discount?
Annual subscription for the following products are eligible for the discount when purchased at the time of the existing contract renewal.
- Autodesk® A360 Team
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® 360 Pro
- Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® * /LT for Mac
- Autodesk® A360 Collaboration for Revit
- Autodesk® InfraWorks® 360
- Autodesk® Navisworks® Manage
- Autodesk® Revit LT™ *
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Revit LT™ Suite *
- Autodesk® Fusion 360™
- Autodesk® Inventor LT™ *
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Inventor LT™ Suite *
- *Eligible with Autodesk® AutoCAD® renewal only
- How many discounted products can be purchased?
Customers are eligible to purchase up to 1 total subscription or seat (with a purchase of annual maintenance) of any of product from the list in question #4 at a 50% discount for each qualifying maintenance plan or subscription renewed.
- Is it required that all subscriptions on the contract be Renewed, in order to receive the discount on the new Subscription or Products (with the purchase of a maintenance plan)?
No. A single renewal qualifies the customer for the offer. See question 5 for permitted quantities.
- What about renewing a multi-year product?
Customers renewing multi-year maintenance plans or subscription are eligible to receive the promotion discount on annual subscription or products (with the purchase of annual maintenance).
- Are the discounts available for subscriptions with either Basic Support or Advanced Support?
Yes. The offers apply to subscription with either Basic or Advanced Support.
- Are the discounts available to customers renewing either subscription or products maintenance plans renewals?
Yes. Renewing subscription or a maintenance plan will qualify a customer for this offer.
- Can the offers be combined with each other or any other offers?
No. The offers may not be combined with each other or with any other discounts, promotions, or other incentives offered by Autodesk unless specified.
- Are Named Accounts eligible to participate in this offer?
Discounts offered by Autodesk under this offer cannot be combined with any discounts provided by Autodesk to contracted accounts according to any relevant agreements. (Example: Extra Territory Rights – ETRs are not inclusive of this promotion). Named Accounts may choose to select either the contracted discount OR the promotional discount, but not both.
AUTODESK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, SUSPEND OR MODIFY PART OR THIS ENTIRE PROMOTION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, FOR ANY REASON IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. PRICES FOR AUTODESK SOFTWARE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY VARY BY COUNTRY.
Offer subject to reseller participation. Channel partners are independent and free to set their own prices. Reseller prices may vary.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, InfraWorks, Navisworks, AutoCAD LT, Revit LT, Inventor LT, Fusion 360, are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.